a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Monday, January 02, 2006

It's finally over..

Today is finally the last day of Christmas break and I am soooo happy!!

The oldest is finally feeling better and is good to go come tomorrow and now we just have to make sure that the others don't come down with it.

We have been so busy with company that is nice to have our house back to just us and I am looking forward to getting into the usual school schedule with eating dinner at a decent time and getting the kids to bed at there regular time. The hubby and I were talking today how it feels like for the last week we have eaten nothing but junk, so starting tonight we are having a regular dinner that you have to cook. I just write that we are going to cook a meal tonight and the hubby comes in and asks if we should just go pick something up for dinner...he totally blew it!! haha

About a month ago we got a dog..we had to put my snoopydog to sleep..so we went to the Humane Society and looked at all of the different ones they had. While we were they we came across Dottie..she is part Shar-pei and yellow lab..well we fell in love with her and adopted her. She has been a great dog until this morning..we come down this morning and she decided to chew on a couple of the toys that we have for my great niece to play with..she bit a hand off of one of the Barbie's and couple of animal toys that Riley got from the Rainforest Cafe. The hubby had gotten into the habit of not putting her in her kennel at night..well that is all changing tonight..the little terd. She is two years old so I thought that she would be all done with the chewing things up..I told my niece that she is getting naughty and she told me that she is just getting comfortable with her new home..I'm glad that she is comfortable but she better not destroy much more!!

Well better go figure out what to have for dinner now...darn him for even suggesting eating out!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home