a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Sunday, July 31, 2005

We got a lot accomplished this weekend which was so nice to finally be able to say that. Saturday my niece, the kids, and I all went to Old Navy and used our 20% off bags. I could live at Old Navy..it is my favorite store ever!! Anyway..we went there and I got each of the kids two pairs of jeans and a couple of shirts to start school with. I'm not real big on getting them lots of things before school starts because last year I got Lee a bunch of pants for school and by November he was too tall for them...we will just pick up a pair here and there and they all have a few pairs left from last year too. Now we just need to work on getting school supplies bought and we finally got there supply lists in the mail yesterday so we are set to go.

Today we moved the boys' furniture down to the main floor of the house and they now get to go back upstairs and pick all the crap up off of the floor and decide what it is they want to keep and what they want to throw away. Little by little this week we will start moving our stuff upstairs so by this weekend we will be all done moving furniture and everyone should be situated in there new rooms.

Riley, her friend, and I also did a bunch of baking this morning. They wanted to make cupcakes, so we did that and then I thought maybe we should make some muffins and then I thought cookies sounded kind of good. I think the girls had fun..they wanted to keep finding things to bake..I had to stop them because I don't want all of that garbage sitting around the house..I don't need it and they don't need to have all that sweet stuff sitting around for them to munch on while I am at work during the day.

I hope all had a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home