a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Baby its cold outside...

Yesterday morning was the kids' concert outside on the playground at school and let me tell you...it was freezing out there. It was suppose to be in the mid 70's yesterday, but instead in the morning it was overcast, windy, and cold...which made it absolutely miserable to be out there sitting on metal folding chairs. My dad, niece, and great niece came to the concert too....and my great niece was a typical 3 year old...not sitting, talking loud, and screaming when she didn't get her way. I some ways I miss those days and then yesterday reminded me why I really don't!! haha

After the concert was over my niece (we will call her A from now on) and my great niece (we will call her B from now on) came over to my house to warm up and then we went out for lunch....chinese my favorite....then we got some movies to watch. We watched Oceans 12, but I fell asleep during it so I couldn't really tell you anything about it.

Yesterday we went and picked up Ryan's glasses..he is the first of the kids to need them..he also makes me very nervous because he is so rough on stuff...so they better last him.

The hubby has to work all weekend and I'm watching B this morning since A has to work until noon...I hopefully will get motivated enough to get my house cleaned...I have atleast started the dishwasher and done a load of laundry. At this rate I might be done with the house by midnight!!

Well off to referee between Riley and B...those two!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home