a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Thursday, May 19, 2005

How time flies.....

I am so bad about posting..but I guess I am not the only one.

Well the weekend at my sisters was an absolute blast. Very busy though Friday when we got there we were actually able to sit around and visit with both of my sisters, Saturday we had my nephews first communion so that pretty much took up the whole day, and Sunday us girls went shopping for 6 hours with a 9 year old and a 3 year old...not sure which age is better to take shopping!! haha

Saturday night at my sisters after everyone else had left and it was just our side of the family we sat down and played the game Catch Phrase..this game is soooo fun..my dad decided to play with us..he cheats so bad..but we all had a blast and laughed tons.

Last week was just trying to get caught up on sleep and things around the house...because we all know the hubby ain't going to do when your gone!! haha This week Riley has had a bunch of homework, so we have been working on that every night. Tomorrow I took the day off on vacation..I figured I needed one day to myself before school is out..also the kids have there Spring concert in the morning and as long as it doesn't rain than they are having it out on the playground and you can bring lawn chairs to sit on and watch the concert..I think that sounds like fun.

Well I suppose..even though I don't have to work tomorrow I still have 2 kidlings to get up and ready and myself...so Later...............

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im glad you had such a good time at your sisters and the concert sounds like it was a lot of fun, even with the 3 yr old. ;) hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home