a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, September 10, 2004

For free to good home....

9 year old girl for free, talks all the time, doesn't listen, and someone better take her before I ring her neck!! Tonight the hubby and the oldest left to go to the hubbys friends for the weekend and so I told the other two that NO one is sleeping over this weekend. Well we went to my dad's for dinner and when we got home Riley took the phone in her room while I was doing something and invited her friend to spend the night. I could be the bad ass that I really want to be and tell her friend she has to go home, but nooooo I let her stay and now Riley is all mine tomorrow...I told her she is going to work to pay off for not listening.

Ryan on the other hand is being really good...usually we don't click...which I feel horrible for saying because he is my son and I love him to death...but sometimes when I think you are too much alike you don't always see eye to eye and that is how we are. But of course we still have tomorrow and sunday to see how if it holds true for the whole weekend.

Tomorrow I have to babysit my great niece in the morning, so in the afternoon I am hoping to go shopping. I finally found a comforter set that I like and Tim says he will go with it, so I want to go get it. Next I'll have to work on Tim to get our bedroom painted, it is still purple from when it was Riley's room. We switched rooms with her because ours was bigger and with her being a girl and all we decided it would be better for her, oh and she can make an even bigger mess in there now...which after tomorrow will be spotless!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home