a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Monday, July 19, 2004

I am such a bum!!

I tell you...I need to get a torch lit under my buddox!!  I have been in the I don't really care about anything once I get home from work and I do absolutely nothing..now the weekends are getting to be just as bad.  I think I need the kids to start school again so I have my old routine and know that I must get the laundry done because Lee will not be there during the day to do it and just all those little things that I have normally have to accomplish during the school year when they are busy with homework at night and I have to be there for them.  Summer is making me feel like I am not needed except to drive them around.  And of course with an almost teenager in the house I am assuming it only gets worse with him not needing me to help him with stuff.  Now look I just went and got myself all depressed..bah.
 
Lets try to lighten the mood a bit.  On saturday we went shopping..they had Crazy Days at the mall..so we now have new tenny runners for school and then went over and got the boys a total of 11 new shirts and Riley got 2 new shirts for school,  so now we just need to work on pants..of course the way my boys wear there shirts so big..they probably don't need any!!  Wouldn't they just love me for that one!! haha
 
Well not really too much happening with me because I am too lazy to do anything, but ya know such is life!!  Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home