a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Is this week over yet????

I am so tired this week and I can not figure out what is going on. I just toss and turn and feel like I never get to sleep at all or atleast not until the alarm goes off.

Lastnight I was doing my motherly duties..you know the one where you are suppose to make you child miserable..one boy wanted to sleep at a friends house and the other one wanted to have a friend spend the night at ours. Of course I'm mean and said no to both of them. With Tim and I having to get up around 5:30 in the morning and them not going to bed until late and a friend on top of that you know that they are not going to bed early and they will be loud..so nope no go!!

Well I suppose I should try to be productive here at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home