a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, June 11, 2004

It's FRIDAY!!

Well this first week of summer vacation for the kids has gone extremely well..not that I didn't think it would..just glad that it did!!
This weekend I am hoping to finish painting the kitchen. I thought with school out that I would have so much time at night after supper, but that just has not happened. I really only have this weekend to get it done since my sister will be home next weekend and we are also having Kim's going away party. My bestest friend in the world is moving to California in a week in a half and it really sucks!!
So, not too much happening around here..kids are being good..boys are enjoying sleeping in every day and it is so nice in the morning only having to get one child ready to go to daycare for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home