a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, May 28, 2004

Forever

It has been a long time since I last wrote. I was hoping that I would stay consistent in doing this blog..for me. I haven't seem to find the time to write anything though and I don't like to do it when Papa B is around so that doesn't give me much chance. Anyways...............
So since I last posted Riley is better and than Lee(oldest boy) caught whatever it is that Riley had, but I believe we are all done with that now!! I'm in the process of painting the kitchen..I started on Tuesday and took tomorrow on vacation so hopefully I get it all done and still be able to enjoy the long weekend, it is taking longer to paint the kitchen because we have old cupboards and I have decided to paint them to maybe lighten up the kitchen a bit..or atleast I hope!!

The kids are down to there final days of school...yea!!!!

Well hopefully tomorrow I will get on here and write something..just ramblings is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home