a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Thursday, July 01, 2004

It is almost over!!!

Tomorrow is finally Friday and I decided to only work half the day..so I will be off for the long weekend at 11:30am!! YEA!!

Today Riley went with the Y to the Twins game..hopefully they got out of there losing streak for today atleast!! You know the only thing she was really looking forward to was getting a hot dog and a pop..she is not into sports like her brothers.

I think that Lee is ready for the week of babysitting to be over and that is another reason that I took half a day tomorrow so I can help him out with Miss Brookie.

Tomorrow night all of our towns 4th festivities begin so we are going to go to the concert in the park..mainly because my dad is in the color guard with the American Legion and they are Posting the Colors and leading the event in the Pledge of Allegiance..so that will be cool to watch. I think Saturday we will just make it a lazy day and then Sunday off to the parade and downtown for some really healthy food and games for the kids. It is so great having something to do on the weekends..but why does it always have to cost soooo much!!

Ya know I read a bunch of blogs everyday and I would love to be able to add some to my page..but cannot figure out how to do this..can anyone out there help me?? If so that would be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home