a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Monday, June 28, 2004

Lazy weekend

I can't believe I just typed this whole big entry and now it is gone...dang!!

Saturday the hubster went to a friends to a tattoo party..this lady is totally licensed and she comes to your house and you can invite 6-8 people over and she will do tattoos. Well I don't really like the hubster's choice but I will live with it since it doesn't show when he has a shirt on. At the end of July we are having a tattoo party at our house and my 2 sisters, my niece, and I are getting a matching tattoo...it is going to be a small pink rose kind of in memory of my mom because that was her favorite flower. Not that my mom would love the fact that we are getting a tattoo, but it still will mean something to us.

Yesterday we had a hair party at our house. My niece and great niece came over and Ashley(niece) dyed Ryan's hair for the 4th of July..if I can figure out how to I will upload a picture on here..it is so cool, then I cut Brookiecookie's hair since she had taken a scissors to it earlier in the morning, and then I dyed the underneath of Ashley's hair blue for the 4th.

Well back to work for me....later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home