a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It is only what day????

It seems like this week is going to just drag on forever..I don't know if I can take it much more!! Yeah I'm sure I really can..but ya know it is always fun to be a little dramatic.

It feels like here in the midwest we are finally getting some summer weather..now that summer is almost half over lets throw in some upper 80's just to tease us and next week we will get those wonderful 60's back. The weather has gotten so strange, usually by now it is 70 in the morning and 90 by noon..not that I am totally complaining because I don't care for the 90's, but it is just not like most years.

Today the oldest Lee is babysitting Brookiecookie for my niece..he has had her since 7:30 this morning (she is almost 3)..so I call him this morning around 10 to see how things are going..well besides him having to get up way early she was being a little wild and it took him 10 minutes to change her diaper..she can be such a stinker!! He keeps telling me that once he gets paid on friday it will all be worth it..we will see!!

Lastnight it was so peaceful at our house for about an hour..the kids went to the public pool..so hubster and I got to eat dinner alone and talk without any kids interrupting..of course what did we do..sat and watched tv while we ate and hardly talked..I feel like such an old couple!! haha

Well it is back to work for me..computers have been really slow today so I decided to take a break..well from actual work being done on the computer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home