a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Where has time gone???

So yeah...it has been almost a month since I posted last...wow didn't realize time was flying like that.

So much has been going on in the past few weeks that I guess I just totally lost track of time. I'll probably put all my activities into two posts though..I don't think that anyone will want to read all of it at one time...that is if anyone reads this at all!!

My niece turned 21 on the 30th of July..so our family got rooms at the Holiday Inn so that we could party, keep the kids entertained, and not have to worry about driving home after the bar. First of all..we had smoking rooms..and those rooms stunk so bad..I am a smoker and I have never had a room that bad. But anyway...so we took the kidlings all swimming and they had a blast..my great niece is almost 3 and not afraid of the water at all..we had to keep a constant eye on her because she would go between the kiddy pool and the big one and just jump in..so not much swimming for us aunts!! Around 7 the other side of Ash's family showed up and the party began..we had such a great time and drank way too much..we also didn't get to bed until 4am and I am waaaaaaayyyy to old to be going to bed that late. So, it was a good thing that we had saturday to recover.

Sunday we had a party for all of the July and August birthdays, we all kinds of games for the kids and it was a blast..they just love when we do that.

I need to get my butt ready for bed. Later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home