a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Saturday, September 04, 2004

WTF was I thinking

Tonight the youngest is having two neighbor girls spend the night. They are all being extremely hyper and annoying the shit out of me. I think if they open and slam her bedroom door one more time I'm going go slam them into it...not really but the visions are helping me stay put.

This morning Tim (aka hubby) and I rearranged the kitchen cupboards and organized all of the storage containers and stuff...this drives him nuts when I do this and I don't usually allow him to help me but I accepted it today with open arms...I'll probably have to pay for that now!!haha Anyway..I have come to the conclusion that I buy way too many can goods..if that is really possible..and I think I have something with glasses because we have about 30 cups and we only use probably 10 of them..must be time to do some purging.

Well I should probably get the beasts to bed since it is now almost midnight and I am ready for bed...so they are too!! haha

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand your frustration, theres just something about other peoples kids in my house, I know that sounds awful!

    Since its almost fall Ive felt the need to clean,declutter,organize and have even been thinking a lot about it, but have yet to really start. I need to get in gear. Hope your night got better and im glad the kids are liking school so far.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    The night was great once they all went to bed!! haha

    In the fall I always get that deep cleaning urge and it seems like now that school is going and there is more routine going on that I'm also getting out of that lazy mode..which is about time!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home