a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, August 20, 2004

Yea...it is FRIDAY!!!

I figure since it is Friday I might as well spice things up a bit!!

Well yesterday my best friend in the whole world went for her first OB appointment...she just found out she is pregnant with her first baby and I am so excited for her and her husband. She is only 6 weeks along, but she had an ultrasound done so she sent me the babe's first picture..it is just so exciting since my baby is going to be 9 on Sunday.

Tonight we get rid of 3 kids and gain 1...just can't win for trying. My dad is taking both boys to a Twins baseball game and then they are spending the night at his house, since they won't get back until after midnight and my niece is take the daughter to see Pr*ncess D*aries 2, so we get her kidlet because she is almost 3 and won't sit through the movie..go figure!! So since the hubster got off of work early today and better be resting up because I'm making him go with me and Brookie to the grocery store..I can remember the days when I use to take all 3 kids when they were little by myself to the grocery store when the hubster worked second shift and now I'm making him go with me and there will only be one little one.

I can't wait for the weekend is only in the upper 60's here and it is putting me in the mood to do some deep cleaning that soooo needs to be done. Hope all have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home