a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Not too much going on around here lately. I think we are in the groove of school again and I'm liking it...there is a great routine going in the morning and in the evening and I love me some routine in my life. I am kind of a freak about routine and so when it does not go as planned I get a little off and that is scary!! haha

Tim and Lee are leaving friday night to go to Tim's friends up in the cities for the weekend so I will be down to two and since Tim is going to be gone there will be NO sleep overs!!! YEA!! Of course the other two probably are not going to really like that...but I'M the BOSS!!

Well only two days left till the weekend...I can't wait except I do have to get up early on saturday to take care of my great niece...but oh well.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Want to lend me your routine? We have none! hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home