a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Starting again

Well I guess I have been on a long hiatus...

Happy Easter to everyone..

Last week the kids were on Spring Break, so we went to the twin cities for two nights and stayed at the Embassy Suites and went to the Mall of America. We had a great time and it was actually very relaxing. I love the kids at this age because they are independent and I think they enjoy things a little more and appreciate them as well.

Today for Easter we are having my dad, niece, and great niece over for dinner...we are going to have Steaks on the grill because it is absolutely beautiful out today and my dad is bringing his famous strawberry pies..yum!!

Well I am going to try and post more often...we will see what happens!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im really glad to see your back. Ive missed your updating, wasnt sure if you were ever coming back. hehe

    Hope you had a great Easter, sounds like it wouldve been a lot of fun. Yummy steaks! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home