a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, July 29, 2005

BORED.....

I am so bored right now at work...

All the uppers are gone on vacation today, so it is pretty much a slack day. But it is getting really boring..there isn't a whole to do as far as stuff I need to do..it has taken me a whole 30 minutes to get done what I needed to today. I have been alone in the office for the last hour (there are four of us who share a office)..two are on vacation and the other is at lunch. I am hoping I can stay awake..boring!!

This post is exactly how I feel..haha!!

Riley called me right after I got back to work from lunch and wanted to bake a cake at our house with one of the neighbor girls..now she has never baked anything by herself and she is only 9. I'm not thinking so...I do tend to like my house!! haha Lastnight she helped me 3 cakes..two for my niece to take to work with her and 1 for one of the girls in the office for her birthday...so Riley thinks that we need to just bake away now. Hopefully by the time I get home she will have forgotten all about it and the fact that I am bringing leftover cake home with me. KIDS!! haha

I should go surf the internet for a little bit before I go to break..the one I so deserve today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home