a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, July 29, 2005

I am so bad at writing stuff down on here...sometimes I think that I should just stop doing mine and just continue reading the blogs that I enjoy. I always think I should go write that down and then I don't..I guess I'm just lazy!!

Well only 4 more weeks of summer vacation and the kidlings head back to school..part of me is ready..part of me doesn't want to deal with the hassles in the morning! This year Ryan will be at the middle school with Lee and so he will have to get up at 6, so that he can get dressed and eat some breakfast before heading to the bus stop and Riley will still get to sleep in until 7 and it will be just me and her until she goes to the bus stop and I leave for work..hopefully Ryan will be more willing to get up in the mornings..he is the only one I have to fight with.

We started some of school shopping the other day. The kids all have there new tennis shoes and Riley is pretty much set..she just needs a pair or two of jeans and she is done. The boys each just need a couple of pairs of pants and then they will be set until they start outgrowing everything by November at the latest!! haha They just grow way too fast..especially Lee he is getting so tall and he is now about 2 inches taller than me..which I am not really liking!! haha

My sister has come and gone for the summer and so now I can finally get a chance to deep clean my house..we were busy every weekend so it would just be a quick run through on cleaning and you can tell it now!! We also decided to switch bedrooms with the boys..they have the whole upstairs and they want to be on the main floor..so we are going to go upstairs this weekend and start going through all of there stuff because it won't all fit into our bedroom..which I love throwing stuff away so I will have a blast up there!!

I should get back to work..or supervisor is gone today so kind of a sluff day!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you posting. Sounds like your having a good summer. Im with you, ready for school to be in, but not looking forward to getting up at 6am everyday.

    I love decluttering too. But we always do it when the kids are not around, we get so much more stuff that way lol. Hope you have a great day!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    I know it can get tiresome to post things at times. Sometimes I find that I suddenly am at a loss for words! How does that happen??

    Summer is going so fast! I'm sure the kids aren't nearly as ready as mom and dad are. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home