a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

So, is everyone ready for Christmas?? I'm not!! I just finally finished up my shopping lastnight and we don't have any presents under the tree yet. I guess tonight I will be a wrapping fool so that we can atleast have some under there a few hours before Christmas Eve.

I just have not really been in the mood for Christmas and it is taking me a long time to get things accomplished...obviously!! The kids are so tough to buy for at there ages..so I went ahead and bought them there Nin ten do DS systems that they wanted with a game and only a few other things from the hubs and I. Those little game systems are expensive and especially when you times it by 3. We did get the kids a quesadilla maker and so for Christmas eve we will have those for dinner, since it is just the hubs, me and the kids. On Christmas day we will have my dad over for dinner..we are going to have ham and cheesy potatoes as long as I can get ahold of my sister today so that I can get the recipe for her potatoes.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We were late getting things together this year too.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    Merry Christmas to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home