a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So it has been a while again!!

Well since the last time I wrote we got the boys all settled into our bedroom and we are now settled into there bedroom and I am loving the new arrangement.

Two weeks ago was our county fair..I really dislike the fair but I went anyway..even my dad went along with us and spent the whole time with us..that is pretty good for him.

My husband and I also celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary on August 14th. He took me out the weekend before our anniversary..totally surprised me and wouldn't tell me where we were going..we ended up in a small town about 30 minutes from us to this really cute little place and had a great dinner together.

Yesterday was my baby girls 10th birthday. Now all of the kids are in the double digits and that makes me a little sad..most of the blogs I read everyone as either small babies or toddlers. But than again my kids sleep in on the weekends so I get to too!! haha

Tomorrow we go for the boys' registration at the middle school and next tuesday we go for Riley's registration and before school conference. They all start school on Sept. 1st and I am really ready for that. Ya know it is the last weeks of summer vacation that they just start driving you nuts and they fight nonstop.

The weather around here has been absolutely beautiful as well..it is definitely starting to feel like fall..by 6 pm it is already starting to cool down for the night and sleeping with the windows open is wonderful. I'm not ready for snow by any means but I just love the smell of fall.

Well hopefully I will get my stuff together and start writing more..I may even attempt to add a pic of the kids on there first day back to school!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay.. Ive been checking for an update! Happy Belated Anniversary, how very romantic to be surprised. My hubby could take some pointers hehe.

    Wow, the kids sure start school late. Our kids started the 16th of August, so I get a little break hehe. Glad everything is going well and hope you start posting more! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home