a day in the life

of a wife and mother

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the kidlings!!!! YEA!! I am so ready for them to get back to school...they are driving me nuts with all of there fighting. This will be Ryan's first year at the middle school and tonight he finally admitted that he is a little nervous about going..there will be all kinds of new faces with all of the elementary schools coming together in the middle school..but it is also a great way for him to meet some new friends so I am excited for him. Lee thinks that he is a hot shot because he will be in 8th grade the top of the school..that is all fine this year but just wait until he gets to the high school next year!! haha Riley is excited because she got Ryan's teacher from last year and she is a super nice teacher.

We had to take Riley in today to the clinic..2 years ago she had Bells Palsy and lastnight I noticed that the symptoms that she had from that time were back. Poor girl looks like she had a stroke on the left side of her face when she smiles. They put her on a couple of prescriptions for it and all should be good in a few days just like that last time. When she had it the first time it scared the crap out of us..we took her into the emergency room and they did a CT scan on her..she was only 7 and it is not very common for someone at that age to be diagnosed with. The doctor today told us that it is common for it to return 2-3 times in her life and things like nerves can bring it on. It wasn't scary this time though because we knew what was going on and it was just a simple appointment to get her updated on weight so that they could prescribe the right doses.

I have been majorly busy at work for the last month..my co-worker had her baby 7 weeks early and I am doing her job and mine. I don't get much of a chance to do my own job, so it really sucks!! I use to be bored at work, but I guess that isn't the case anymore!! haha Said co-worker brought her new baby boy into work on Monday...he is absolutely adorable and tiny of course. He just finally got out of the hospital last Monday..so we were all so excited to finally get to meet little Max.

How about those gas prices...they suck so bad!! We have a Tahoe and I think that we are just going to park it for a while and see what the gas prices do...the hubby is cool with riding his bike to work and I'm using his beast of a car because it is a hell of a lot cheaper on gas.

Well I am off to make sure that everything is in order for the school day tomorrow!! Have I mentioned how excited I am that they are finally going back to school!! haha

5 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEY! SCHOOL! :-)

    -Mrs. Flinger

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kris, I thought I would post on your this post thread as I was here. Actually I am trying to find skateboard t shirts blogs, and getting bored looking and thought I would post cos I like your blog. I hope you dont mind. OK, now I've done that I'd better go looking for more skateboard t shirts. Cool blog Kris!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kris, I thought I'd just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about skatewear and when I was looking, I found this one on this post. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more skatewear.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kris, I thought I'd just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about skateboard apparel and when I was looking, I found this one on this post. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more skateboard apparel.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kris I was searching for skateboarding apparel and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding apparel you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding apparel about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home